101 – 9810 Silver Star Road, Silver Star, BC
$179,800Community: Silver Star
SLOPE-SIDE STUDIO UNIT IN CREEKSIDE AT SILVER STAR
Ground floor furnished SLOPE-SIDE studio unit in ‘Foxglove’ at Silver Star Mountain Resort. Excellent Creekside complex with direct ski slope access to Silver Queen chairlift and next to Tube Town and the skating pond! Walk out your private door and click into your skis!! Pine kitchen, corner gas fireplace, Murphy bed and patio. Building features include lounge with gas fireplace and kitchenette, laundry, assigned ski/storage lockers, outdoor hot tub with change and wash rooms. +GST
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Discover Silver Star
Welcome to SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT – If you live at Silver Star, your home is a winter and summer playground! Imagine your vacation or investment property here or picture yourself living the dream year round! One of Canada’s 5-Star ski resorts with a vibrant family-friendly atmosphere! No snow-making required on Silver Star! Carve …read more
- Comfort, convenience and affordability! Ski-in, slope side location with some of the best possible ski access on Silver Star
- Easy walk to the Village Center, views over Brewer’s Pond and Tube Town
- Creekside condominiums and townhomes were thoughtfully designed for affordability and built with quality materials and workmanship
- Creekside includes 5, 3-story buildings offering 144 condo style units and 12 townhomes
- Year Built: 1999, 2000, 2003/2004
- Construction Features: Wood frame construction. Vinyl exterior. Torch-on roof. Fire sprinkler suppression system.
- Utilities & Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Parking: Open parking with pass
- Ski-lockers/storage: Assigned ski-storage lockers in each building
- Complex Features: Lounges with Fireplaces, Hot Tubs with Change rooms, Laundry facilities
FOX GLOVE – 9810 Silver Star Road
- Units: 27
- Built in 2000
- Building features include lounge with gas fireplace and kitchenette, laundry, assigned ski/storage lockers, outdoor hot tub with change and wash room.
- Strata Fee Inclusions: Snow Removal, Building Insurance, General Maintenance, Utilities for Common Areas, Recreation Facilities, Gas for Fireplaces, Water, Sewer, Garbage, Cable and WiFi (once package chosen). Note: Townhomes are separately metered.
- Pets Friendly: Yes, leashed. Two dogs, or two cats, or one dog and one cat.
- Strata Management: Gateway Property Management
SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT FEE
- Not applicable
- Rental Policy: No restrictions or obligations
- Rental Management Company: Not obligated
- Studio unit with Silver Queen and mountain views!
- Cozy corner natural gas fireplace in the open living area with French door to slope-side entry
- Kitchen with eating bar
- Pullout wall bed
- Full bath with tub/shower combination
- Electric baseboard heat
- Appliances include: fridge, stove dishwasher
Return to Top