119 – 4100 24 Avenue, Vernon, BC
$269,900Community: Downtown Vernon
AFFORDABLE 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOME!
First home? New family? Don’t miss this very affordable townhome! Three bedrooms 1 1/2 baths, spacious living area that opens to covered patio and a private, fenced yard! Perfect for children and your small pet. New baths room and flooring and paint colors! Assigned covered parking! Bonus basement with family room and loads of storage. Unique complex with 34 townhomes circling huge park-like courtyard PLUS indoor pool for year round fun and exercise! Central convenient location with transit available. Schools and shopping just blocks away! Ask your agent if you qualify for government mortgage incentives!
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Discover Downtown Vernon
Welcome to Downtown Vernon! Whether you are working or retired the downtown Vernon lifestyle is both convenient and economical. Enjoy walking to restaurants, shopping, the theatre and hundreds of ongoing activities! The City of Vernon’s vibrant downtown core provides all services while the Okanagan Lake, Kalamalka Lake, Swan Lake, countless golf courses and Silver …read more
- A well-kept, family friendly complex of 34 townhomes
- Very large central courtyard with lawns, mature trees and water feature
- Separate building with heated pool with changes rooms/bathroom
- Stucco and cedar exterior and asphalt shingle roofs
- Assigned covered parking for each unit plus open unassigned area.
- Strata Fee Includes: Contingency Reserve, Strata Management company, Insurance, Landscaping, Road Maintenance, water & sewer, pool & sauna, basketball court
- Strata Lot Occupancy: A Strata Lot limited to 5 occupants whether adults or minors.
- Rentals: No rentals
- Pets: One indoor cat, or one small dog not to exceed fifteen (15) inches in height when measured at the shoulder
- Nicely updated 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome! All bedrooms and full bath on the upper level plus basement with family/media room
- Electric baseboard heat, security system
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Appliances include: fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer
- Generous living/dining area with sliding door to the covered patio
- Updated kitchen with antique finish cabinets with display cabinets and a peninsula with eating bar
- Powder room
- Master bedroom with large, deep windows overlooking the courtyard.
- Completely NEW bathroom with bath/shower
- Two children’s bedrooms
- Spacious family/media room
- Utility room with laundry and sink
- Storage area with built-in shelving
Return to Top