131 Sunset Boulevard, Vernon, BC
$399,000Community: Okanagan Landing
1.06 ACRE BUILDING LOT IN BEVERLY HILLS ESTATES!
Fabulous 1.06 Acre building lot in exclusive gated Beverly Hills Estates! Unparalleled views of Okanagan Lake, the Bella Vista hillside and the City! Love the peace & quiet in this beautiful semi-rural treed setting backing onto a picturesque Estate horse farm. Build your luxury dream home here! Great location for a level entry home with walkout lower level and pool potential. Lot development has been started with, some tree clearing, to open up sight lines and the addition of over 2500 m3 of structural fill material. Seller has a full set of custom building plans, for a house on this lot, available if Buyer wanted them. Beverly Hills residents enjoy 50 additional acres of common strata property with walking and hiking trails through the trees.
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Discover Okanagan Landing
Welcome to Okanagan Landing! Affectionately referred to as The Landing by locals! This area was a terminus for the railway and steamboats in the late 1800s. Today this is a favorite residential area. The Landing became part of the City of Vernon in 1993. Vernon’s Official Community Plan forecasts a new waterfront development for tourists and …read more
BEVERLY HILLS ESTATES
- 34 One-Acre view properties developed with the utmost concern for the environment and preservation of the natural settings
- Comprehensive building guidelines ensure this concept is not compromised and that your investment is protected!
- The location in optimum! Kelowna International Airport is 35 minutes South and provides direct service to Seattle, Vancouver and Calgary
- Vernon’s airport, just five minutes away, accommodates corporate jet aircraft
- World class Predator Ridge Golf Course and Sparkling Hill Resort are just a short drive away
- Thirty minutes to Silver Star Mountain Resort
- The Vernon Yacht Club, Paddlewheel Park and the ‘local’ Outboard Waterfront Pub are with-in minutes
- Gated entry for exclusivity and privacy
- Overlooking the Equestrian Center with panoramic views of Okanagan Lake and the valley
- 50 Common treed acres bordering the neighbourhood ensure future privacy and offer private hiking and walking trails
- RENTALS – An owner who wishes to rent a strata lot must apply in writing to the strata council (see bylaws for complete details)
- PETS – A maximum, in combination, of 3 cats and dogs (see bylaws for complete details)
- 1.06 Acre building Lot in Beverly Hills Estates with great Okanagan Lake and valley views in a semi-rural setting. Build your luxury private estate!
- Partially developed with some tree clearing for sight lines and over 2500m3 of Geotech approved structural fill material added; material would have to be placed and compacted and building site approved by Geotech for Building Permit
- The lot is great for a level entry home with walkout lower level and swimming pool
- Full set of custom building plans available
- RR – Rural Residential Zoning
Return to Top