13124 Westkal Road, Coldstream, BC
Location, Location, Location
Imagine the perfect spot on Kalamalka Lake! it is right here on traffic calmed Westkal Road. Five minutes to the City of Vernon, 30 minutes to the Kelowna International Airport, 20 minutes to Predator Ridge Golf Course and Sparkling Hills Spa Resort, 30 minutes to Silver Star Ski Resort AND just a few blocks from the head of the amazing Rail Trail where you can bike or hike all the way to Kelowna. Unique lot with 146ft level, sandy waterfront! Adjacent to small park! The long time ‘summer home’ offers 6 bedrooms, 2 baths. The ‘great room’ opens right to the covered wrap-a-round deck and the beach area! The detached cottage is perfect for lingering summer company with a great room that opens to the yard and beach and a sleeping loft above.
Welcome to the Coldstream – rich in orchards, vineyards, diverse family farms including the famous Coldstream Ranch, one of the largest working ranches in BC. The neighbourhoods in Coldstream, such as Middleton Mountain and Kalamalka lakeshore, fit into the rolling hills overlooking the valley and touching the Okanagan’s stunning Kalamalka Lake. The Coldstream Valley stretches …read more
5 minutes to the City of Vernon, 30 minutes to the Kelowna International Airport, 20 minutes to Predator Ridge Golf Course and Sparkling Hills Spa Resort, 30 minutes to Silver Star Ski Resort AND just a few blocks from the head of the amazing Rail Trail where you can bike or hike all the way to Kelowna and beyond! Just blocks from the Okanagan University College. No need to go into town – walk to the very popular corner store and coffee bar, beautiful Kalamalka public beach, and waterfront restaurant!
Kalamalka Lake – https://bestever.guide/kalamalka-lake/
- Narrow but wonderfully long, this lot offers 146 ft of waterfront with level, sandy beach.
- Gradual, walk-in for easy swimming
- Wrought iron fencing at the front
- Wharf and floating dock are not registered
- Built in 1980 to fit onto the lot, this home has multiple levels offering 6 bedrooms and two baths!
- The main living area is the great room concept and opens directly to the wrap-a-round covered deck and beach area.
- Impressive beams highlight the lofty wood ceiling on the main floor
- Gas-fired hot water heating system
- Wood siding and asphalt shingle roof
- Original double garage at the street level was partially converted to the 6th bedroom or storage area!
- Perfect for all the lingering summer company!
- Set away from the main house, the ‘cottage’ is the ‘great room’, open concept with 3 pce bath, small area and sleeping loft above.
- Walk right out to the yard and beach!
- Natural gas
- Download File: "Floor Plan" Download
- Download File: "Coldstream map" Download
Return to Top