1424 Phoenix Drive, Vernon, BC
GORGEOUS FOOTHILLS HOME WITH SWEEPING VIEWS & POOL-SIZE YARD!
Sweeping views of the valley and lake, dreamy sunsets, and sparkling night views of the city will take your breath away from every room of this former show-home! The expansive, open floor plan, on both the level entry main and the walk-out lower level is entertainment and family ready with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, family room with wet bar, exercise room and playroom. Let the children discover the surprise loft area or keep it for your own personal studio! Beautiful decor and architectural details combine with lofty coffered & beamed ceilings, hardwood floors, wainscoting, and stone-faced main fireplace. The impressive kitchen includes granite counters and quality stainless appliances. Escape to the restful master suite with its cozy fireplace, French doors to the deck and light-filled ensuite with tub and walk-in glass shower. Fabulous covered deck! The stamped concrete patio connects to the perfectly landscaped .24 acre yard – the perfect location for your future pool with a view! Privacy is paramount – with lots of room between homes, a no-through road and a preserved green space between the houses below! Lots of level parking including room for RV at the side.
Your purchase of this beautiful home in THE FOOTHILLS is not subject to Speculation Tax!
360 Video Tour
Welcome to The Foothills! As the name implies, the Foothills occupy the gently sloping hills on the road to Silver Star Mountain Ski Resort. The Vernon neighborhood offers spectacular sweeping views of Kalamalka Lake and Okanagan Lake to the South, the lights of the City of Vernon, and Swan Lake to the West. Popular …read more
- Large 74’ x 145’ property in desirable Foothills! Gorgeous sweeping Valley views over the City of Vernon and Kalamalka & Okanagan Lakes
- Beautifully landscaped, easy-care yard with mature gardens and lawns. Lots of room for a pool!
- Underground sprinkler system
- Big level driveway will fit an RV
- Move-in ready!
- Immaculate level entry 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with walkout lower level. Big view windows boast panoramic views from both levels.
- Fabulous décor and quality workmanship throughout!
- HardiePlank and stone exterior, asphalt shingle roof
- Natural gas forced air heat, central air conditioning, heat pump, 3 gas fireplaces
- Central vacuum with kick plate, built-in speakers, crown moldings, coffered ceilings
- Appliances include: stainless steel fridge, gas stove, dishwasher and white washer & dryer
- Hardwood, tile, carpet flooring
- Large covered valley view deck with access from the dining area and master bedroom, generous sun and shade patio with hot tub connection
- Double garage
- Large living room with floor to ceiling windows, big stone gas fireplace and beautiful coffered ceiling
- Spacious dining area with more great views, nook for your hutch and French door to the covered deck
- Gorgeous white kitchen presents granite counters, undercabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, and pantry style cabinets
- Double doors off the foyer open to a generous office
- Laundry/garage entry with sink, built-in cabinets, and coat closet
- Double doors open to the king-size master presenting a gas fireplace, walk-in closet with built-in shelving and ensuite with soaker tub and separate shower
- Second bedroom and main bath with tub/shower combination
- Large 12x 25 upper-level loft with walk-in closet
- Bright and generous family room with gas fireplace and wet bar opens to the covered patio and backyard
- Double doors open to a large separate TV/rec room with closet
- Spacious bonus room perfect for a home gym, kids playroom…
- Third bedroom and bath with shower
- Storage room
- Mechanical room with outside access
Return to Top