16225 Butterworth Road, Lake Country, BC
$2,495,000Community: Lake Country
FAMILY ESTATE BUILDING LOT ON KALAMALKA LAKE IN LAKE COUNTRY
Continue the family legacy! This rare .73 acre family estate building lot on Kalamalka Lake in Lake Country is being offered for sale after 75 years! Semi lakeshore with 168 ft of frontage along the picturesque Rail Trail and Kalamalka Lake. Inspiration and unobstructed lake views! Design and build your fabulous intergenerational home and enjoy the lake for years to come! Quiet and private no-thru access road. The gentle slope is perfect for a level entry home plus ample room for garage/shop and parking for toys and guests! Private buoy ready for your boat. This superb location is mere mins to schools, shopping and dining in Oyama and Winfield! Easy highway access and 15 mins to the Kelowna International Airport.
Discover Lake Country
Welcome to Lake Country, Okanagan Lakeshore living at it’s finest! As its name implies, Lake Country is defined by water; Okanagan Lake, Kalamalka Lake, Wood Lake and Ellison Lake, plus numerous mountain lakes! Incorporated in 1995, Lake Country is home to four, distinct Okanagan neighbourhood communities, each rich in culture and history but with …read more
- .73 Acre estate building lot with forever unobstructed lake views!
- Semi-lakeshore with 168’ of frontage along the Rail Trail and Kalamalka Lake
- Private buoy ready for your boat
- Perfect for a level entry home plus room for a garage/shop
- No building scheme. Zoning may support a two family/duplex residence. See Zoning Bylaws for buildable square footage (40% of the lot size which is approximately 12,700 sq.ft.)
- Municipal water available
Return to Top