241 – 139 Main Street, Silver Star, BC
$258,800Community: Silver Star
ONE BEDROOM CONDO IN THE HEART OF SILVER STAR VILLAGE!
Second floor condo in Lord Aberdeen Apartment Hotel. Prime location in the heart of the Village at Silver Star Mountain Resort with great ski in/out access. Nicely updated unit presents one bedroom, one bath plus a large deck with private hot tub and Village views! Fully furnished! Open living area and sliding doors in the master bedroom to the deck. Building amenities include: common outdoor hot tub, sauna, elevator, ski lockers and shared laundry. Rentals required through Silver Star Mountain Resort and all pre-existing guest bookings must be honoured by Buyers.
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Buyers – for an informed, personal showing, Call Don Kassa, the Mountain Expert, at RE/MAX Vernon 250-549-4161.
Discover Silver Star
Welcome to SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT – If you live at Silver Star, your home is a winter and summer playground! Imagine your vacation or investment property here or picture yourself living the dream year round! One of Canada’s 5-Star ski resorts with a vibrant family-friendly atmosphere! No snow-making required on Silver Star! Carve …read more
LORD ABEREDEEN HOTEL
- The Lord Aberdeen Hotel is located the heart of Silver Star Mountain Resort Village, steps from dining, shopping and ski lifts
- Phase 1 built in 1988 with Phase 2 built in 2002 for a total of 23, updated, 1 – 3 bedroom, freehold units.
- New roof and windows (2015)
- Electric baseboard heat, gas fireplace (in some units)
- Parking: On-site, paved parking. One unassigned parking stall per unit
- Amenities: Outdoor hot tub, sauna, elevator, ski lockers, coin laundry, and bike storage
- Commercial Area: H.B. Pizza, Long John’s Pub, Aberdeen Market & Liquor Store, and Out of Bounds Cafe
- Strata Fee Inclusions: general repairs & maintenance, cablevision, telephone, natural gas, hot tub maintenance, elevator and parking lot maintenance, water, sewer, snow removal, property management. Commercial units pay for their individual water, sewer, cable, and garbage.
- Pet Friendly: Yes, one dog or one cat, with restrictions, and at owners options for renters
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: There is an annual resort fee applicable to each unit
- Rental Policy: All residential units are to be rented out as hotel rentals subject to restricted owners’ use
- Rental Management Company: Lord Aberdeen Hotel
- Excellent 1 bedroom, 1 bath fully furnished unit in the Lord Aberdeen at Silver Star Mountain Resort
- Rare large deck with private hot tub!
- Ski-in, ski-out! Great location in the heart of the Village, steps away from dining, shopping, and chairlifts
- Corner gas fireplace with rock surround and wood mantle in the living room
- Updated white corner kitchen with lots of cabinetry and tile backsplash
- Spacious master with sliding door to the balcony & hot tub with Village views
- Large wheelchair friendly bath with tub/shower combination
- Storage shelves at the entry
Return to Top