2580 Young Road, Armstrong, BC
$798,900Community: Armstrong And Spallumcheen
18.8 ACRES OF PRIME ARMSTRONG FARMLAND
Rare find – 18.8 acres of prime Armstrong farmland. Mere minutes from downtown on quiet country road. Municipal water available for domestic use plus water rights of creek. Level and gentle rolling, productive land. Currently in hay. Very picturesque setting! Views! Available in conjunction with adjacent 37 acres – MLS 10201913 and 1.94 acres- MLS 10201908 – all on creek and with water rights.
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Discover Armstrong And Spallumcheen
Welcome to the City Of Armstrong! No matter what your lifestyle, there is plenty of community spirit within the city. Armstrong has endless outdoor activities and clubs and organizations for every enthusiast. In addition, it boasts one of the best fairgrounds in the province and hosts the annual IPE! It has a fantastic ‘western …read more
Welcome to SPALLUMCHEEN where farming and the rural lifestyle is cherished and protected! Here is a rare opportunity! This farm has been with the same family since 1944! Now it’s your turn – bring your family and build your estate farm! Three adjacent titles – 18.82, 37.03 and 1.94 acres of fertile soil – all bordering Deep Creek! The two larger parcels have connection to municipal water for domestic use and there are licensed water rights on the creek that can be demised between the 3 parcels. A pond on the 37 acre parcel will store 35 acre feet of water. Property produces excellent hay and corn crops and has grown organic carrots in the past! Large level fields, gently rolling knolls, treed and picturesque Creekside and some lovely Valley view sites! All this just past the city limits – barely 5 minutes from downtown Armstrong!
- This fertile parcel is in two distinct levels separated by a treed bank with trail
- The lower level has Deep Creek as its eastern border and easy road access
- The upper level is accessed by the original driveway off Young Road to the barn-yard site
- Now in need of removal – the original horse barn from 1944 was expanded and used as dairy by the owners until their retirement. The structure now needs to be removed but offers a great footprint your new shop and home
- Great Views from the gentle knolls
- Current hay crop is handled by neighbor
- Water rights available on the creek
- Domestic water connection from Highland Park Water District is in place via easement – Cost $450.00 annually
Return to Top