345 Sarsons Road, Coldstream, BC
NEWLY SUBDIVIDED 2.496 ACRES IN COLDSTREAM!
Newly subdivided 2.496 acre property between Inverness Family Neighborhood and farm lands! Gentle slope to level with lovely views of valley and hills. All new services are underground. Great place to enjoy a rural lifestyle barely 5 minutes to downtown, schools, golf and beach! Mini orchard with cherry, plum and pear trees – ready for your taste of the Okanagan right away! Huge 36 x 60 metal clad shop with electric, light strip in roof – ready to finish for your specific needs. Solid and well maintained level entry cottage with two bedrooms, bright white kitchen, easy care tiled floors, gas fireplace and nice patio. Loads of room! Growing neighborhood – Possible potential for future subdivision.
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Welcome to the Coldstream – rich in orchards, vineyards, diverse family farms including the famous Coldstream Ranch, one of the largest working ranches in BC. The neighbourhoods in Coldstream, such as Middleton Mountain and Kalamalka lakeshore, fit into the rolling hills overlooking the valley and touching the Okanagan’s stunning Kalamalka Lake. The Coldstream Valley stretches …read more
- Solid cottage featuring 2 bedrooms and 1 bath
- Wood siding and asphalt shingle roof
- Electric baseboard heat, free-standing metal gas fireplace
- Easy care tile flooring throughout
- Appliances include: fridge, stove and dishwasher
- 25’ x 16’ Patio
- Lots of level parking
- Bright and spacious living/dining area with sliding doors to the patio
- Generous kitchen with eating peninsula and plenty of cabinets
- Two good-size bedroom each with private outside access
- Tub/shower combination bath with large closet
- Laundry room with overhead cabinets
Return to Top