6800 Learmouth Road, Coldstream, BC
$1,599,000Community: Lavington And White Valley
FARM SETUP FOR A MULTITUDE OF AGRICULTURE VENTURES!
FARM! The perfect set up for a multitude of agriculture ventures! 19.5 Fertile, fully irrigated acres are ideal for many crops – vegetables, orchard, vineyard! Fully fenced and ready for animals with paddocks, quality shelters, tack building, hay and equipment storage. Greenhouses and winter storage ideal for nursery type operation. Thinking Agri-tourism and sales? Check out the fabulous 60’ x 16’ boutique shop! Separate sales/office building. Buildings in good condition and with water and power. Approximately 5 acres currently in pasture and 10 acres in hay. Very comfortable and nicely updated home. Sprawling 2300 sq.ft. main level with huge great room, family room off the kitchen, formal living and dining areas and expansive deck to oversee the farm! Two gas fireplaces and central air. Lower level offers a two bedroom suite plus laundry and storage. Double garage plus 15’ x 22’ workshop. Need more? Lavington Community core with elementary school, park & community hall only 3 minutes away and the City of Vernon a 15 minute drive! Expand your farm operation with the adjacent 16.8 irrigated Acres -also for sale – see MLS 10194612.
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is not subject to Speculation tax.
Discover Lavington And White Valley
Welcome to the community of Lavington! A family oriented community, with true rural Okanagan valley flavor. Nestled at border of the Coldstream Valley, Lavington is just 15 minutes east of the City of Vernon! Family values and community spirit are important to the residents of the area and have a sense of pride …read more
- 19.50 Acres of Prime, fertile, Coldstream Valley Bottomland, fenced and cross fenced
- Irrigated with underground mainline, hand line and 1 water cannon
- Irrigation Allocation: 6.88 ha (17 Acres)
- Hay fields approximately 10 acres and 5 acres of pasture
- Horse corrals – 8 paddocks with shelters and year round water and electricity
- Barn, tack room and pole hay barn
AGRICULTURAL VENTURE SETUP
- Customer parking
- Access for semi’s
- Electronic gate sensors that ring to the main house
- Security lights and motion censors
- Sales Office – Office area, lunch room with sink and bar fridge, 2 piece bath and supply/storage areas
- Sales and winter storage – Heated with natural gas, automatic sprinklers
- Automatic Green House – Roll up sides to 5 ft, computerized heating system
- Boutique Shop – Insulated, natural gas, electricity
- HardiePlank siding, tar and gravel roof – front side is 3 layer torch on
- Natural gas forced air heat
- Carpet, vinyl and laminate flooring
- Large covered deck with views of the pasture and mountains
- Double garage attached by a breezeway with 15×22 workshop behind
- Main floor extended in 2012 offering functional new contemporary living space!
- Living room is spacious & bright with vaulted ceiling, skylights, gas fireplace accented with a modern brick surround, and sliding glass door that leads to the large covered deck. Enjoy the serene views of rolling pastures and natural hillsides from the living room or from the deck
- Open kitchen, nook and formal dining area is super cozy & a great place to entertain!
- Updated kitchen with cabinets, under cabinet lights, new counter tops, sinks and crown moldings. Enjoyable extra features include an open window space to the living room, and u-shaped counters with casual eating bar
- Just off the kitchen you will have the convenience of an eating nook or formal dining!
- Sunken living room features a wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceiling and tongue and groove wood siding
- Master bedroom has wonderful views of the pastures and hillside plus a personal door to the deck!
- 3 Piece ensuite is generous in size offering a vanity with granite counter, laminate flooring, shower with built in shelving, and convenient washer and dryer hookups. The walk-in closet is accessed through the ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms on the main level
- Jetted tub with tile surround in main shower/tub combination bath
- Lower level suite
- Generous kitchen with eating area
- Living room with storage closet
- Bedroom plus den/guest room and tub/shower combination bath
- Laundry/mud room with sink and built in cabinets with counter
- Access to cold room
- Storage room with outside access
- Semi attached double garage and large workshop with insulated door
Return to Top