7117 Jasper Drive, Vernon BC
Incredible Views over Okanagan Lake!
Quietly sophisticated, sleek, and uncomplicated – the perfect design for this home- because all your focus will be on the most incredible views of Okanagan Lake! You will never miss a sunrise or sunset over the lake from every window and the entertainment-sized covered deck and patio. Beautiful Kin Beach is just a few steps below the house if you want to do more than enjoy the view! The open concept main level includes the master retreat and ensuite, second bedroom/office, full bath, and laundry mudroom. Sleek kitchen with floor-to-ceiling cabinets, gas range, dual ovens, and a stunning island with raised bar. The seating area is center with a sparkling, gas fireplace. Engineered hardwood floors in European white oak and high wood ceilings are in perfect contrast to the white walls and walls of windows. The lower level opens to an expansive patio and includes a family/games room with a wet bar, media room, two generous bedrooms, and lots of storage space! Super landscaping at the front and level lawn area of the lower level.
Welcome to the City Of Vernon! The service and cultural hub of the North Okanagan Valley, Vernon is that rare blend of ‘small town’ flavor and friendliness with big town services. Nestled in the valley between Kalamalka Lake, Okanagan Lake, and Swan Lakes. Recreational and cultural activities abound and add zest to the four …read more
- Quiet cul-de-sac in a well-established neighborhood of quality family homes!
- Mature and easy-care landscaping surrounds the front of the home.
- Underground irrigation.
- The lower level offers a level lawn area for children and pets!
- Stucco exterior and asphalt shingle roof
- Natural gas forced air heating system and central air
- Built-in vacuum, Hot water on-demand system
- Radon removal system
- Double garage
- Arlo alarm system with a wireless camera, Sonos sound system with 3 speaker zones with individual sound control
- Subtle recessed lighting throughout (mostly LED)
- Natural gas connections on both deck and patio
- Heated floors in the ensuite and lower level bath
- Light filtering blinds
- A generous foyer with pebble finish floors immediately introduces the spectacular lake views!
- Open concept includes the Kitchen, Dining, and Sitting area, all connected with white oak engineered floors, simple white walls, lofty wood ceilings, and walls of windows!
- The kitchen features floor-to-ceiling easy-care laminate cabinets, hard-surface counters, pantry, and tiled backsplash. Gas range and oven plus dual built-in wall ovens, Stainless fridge with 2 doors and dual drawers, dishwasher. The long island features raised bar of natural wood.
- The dining area has oversized sliding glass doors for an easy transition to the super sundeck with glass railings, wood ceilings, and poured concrete flooring.
- The sitting/living area features a sleek gas fireplace.
- Master retreat with full views of the lake! Walk-in closet where mirrored doors hide the custom, lighted storage system! Ensuite with soaker tub with full Lakeview! Generous hard-surface vanity with his and hers sinks, tiled shower with bench, private water closet room, and heated floors!
- The second bedroom overlooks the front gardens and doubles as the main floor office. Up & down blinds!
- Bath with glass and tile shower!
- The laundry room doubles as a casual entry from the garage and features raised counters for the side x side washer and dryer and custom cubbies.
- Theatre lights guide the way down the wide, glass-railed stairway to the lower level. Low pile carpeting throughout
- Wide-open space adapts easily for whatever you need – family and games or exercise areas! Wet bar with fridge and sink! Sliding glass doors extend living to the patio and back yard. The exposed aggregate finish on the patio and wood ceilings.
- The finished media room is wired for your projector.
- The Mechanical/ storage room has room for your workbench.
Return to Top