7611 Westkal Road, Coldstream, BC
FAMILY RETREAT ON KALAMALKA LAKE
Never before offered! The perfect family retreat on Kalamalka Lake, with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Perfectly situated at the end of a quiet no-thru road with Rail Trail access nearby! Minutes from college, schools, parks, golf and downtown. 105 ft of Prime water frontage with lakeside patio’s and new landscaping & irrigation. Completely refurbished from the foundation up this gorgeous home offers 2782 sq.ft. of one level convenience opening directly to the grass and beach. In 2017 the home was professionally re-designed with high-end finishings. The home features an open design, vaulted ceilings, vinyl plank flooring, quartz counters and the main living area separates both bedroom wings, each with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths! Walls of windows draw in the natural light and capture the lake and Coldstream Valley views! Double garage and new large concrete driveway with room for 4+ vehicles/boat. For complete renovation details, ask listing broker.
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Welcome to the Coldstream – rich in orchards, vineyards, diverse family farms including the famous Coldstream Ranch, one of the largest working ranches in BC. The neighbourhoods in Coldstream, such as Middleton Mountain and Kalamalka lakeshore, fit into the rolling hills overlooking the valley and touching the Okanagan’s stunning Kalamalka Lake. The Coldstream Valley stretches …read more
- On one of Coldstream’s favourite lakeshore roads – past the Country Club – to the very end – is where you will find this rare level lakeshore lot!
- Approximately 105’ of private beach on spectacular Kalamalka Lake. Wharf in place- bring your boat!
- Freshly landscaped with rockeries and local shrubs, irrigation and focus on low maintenance! Grass lawns areas, easily visible from inside the home, are perfect for children!
- Easy access exposed aggregate concrete with room for boat and all your summer company!
- Masterfully refurbished tastefully decorated – this 2782 sq.ft. home offers comfortable, one level living and connects seamlessly with the grounds and lakeshore! The open, sun filled design includes a fabulous ‘great room’ for everyday living and elegant entertaining. The 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms are cleverly separated to provide privacy for large families and summer visitors! Walls of windows bring the glorious Okanagan lifestyle indoors!
- Extensive re-design/renovation/remodel completed in 2017 with all building permits and watercourse development permits
- Wood siding and asphalt shingle roof
- Hot Tub!
- Natural gas forced air heating system with dual furnaces. Dual central air conditioning units, on demand hot water
- Vinyl plank and tile flooring
- Stainless steel appliances include: fridge with water/ice, range, dishwasher, microwave/fan, beverage fridge, wine cooler, ice maker/freezer, washer & dryer
- Lakeside patio with hot tub; accessed from the kitchen and living room
- Double garage with man door and pull down stairs to storage loft
MANY UPDATES INCLUDING:
- All water course development and R.A.R permits with Associated Environmental
- All work performed under building/ plumbing permit with the District of Coldstream
- All electrical work competed with Provincial electrical permit
- Occupancy permits obtained
- New roof
- New eve troughs, soffits, and downspouts
- New foundation on kitchen side
- New Ruxol acoustic insulation in all interior walls.
- New floor joists and sub floor
- All existing electrical removed, new 200 amp panel installed and new electrical
- All existing plumbing removed, new plumbing throughout, with 250 psi line to house with District of Coldstream. New pump and holding tank.
- New high velocity gas furnace with boiler and on demand hot water combination unit
- New security alarm and 6 camera security camera system
- All new window/doors
- New concrete driveway
- New landscaping and irrigation
- New kitchen and bathrooms
- New drywall, trim and paint
- New vinyl plank and tile flooring
- New stainless appliances
- The main foyer immediately introduces the spectacular lake view vista!
- Wall of windows floods the living and dining areas in natural light and sliding glass doors invite you to the patio, gardens and beach
- Well planned kitchen makes entertaining a breeze and every cooking a pleasure! Vaulted ceilings, smart white cabinets with lighted & frosted upper transoms, under cabinet lighting, quartz counters, and a most impressive island with eating bar. Check out the list of appliances too!
- Casual dining nook overlooks the lake view and sliding glass door extend living to the outdoors
- The Master wing features the master suite with walk-in closet, lake view and access and ensuite with walk-in tile shower, two more generous bedrooms and a full bath with tub/shower
- The family or guest wing offers a second master suite with lake views, ensuite with his & her sinks and tiled shower. Another bedroom with sitting area and lake view, and lastly a children’s bedroom perfect for bunk beds! The full bath has double sinks and a soaker tub/shower combination
- Laundry room
Return to Top