9459 Eastside Road, Vernon BC V1H 1K7
A RARE OPPORTUNITY!
ONE OF THOSE RARE OPPORTUNITIES WE TALK ABOUT WITH HINDSIGHT! Almost an acre with approx. 386ft of LEVEL, Okanagan Lakeshore. A very private and tranquil oasis to build your family estate! Rolling lawns to the beach – easy access for your private boat launch and new wharf! Removal of the original home should leave a great footprint for your new home! 1960’s, three-level split home has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths are AS IS WHERE IS. Maybe your plans include a carriage home for extended family? Need a shop for your toys? This is a superb location- A quiet area of the lake but still only 10 minutes from the City of Vernon and just down the road from Ellison Provincial Park and a mountain of biking trails! Hoard this rare find exclusively for the enjoyment of your family for generations to come! Sewer connection at the road. Measurements are approximate. Remember this lakeshore purchase is not subject to Speculation tax! Start your dream!
Welcome to the City Of Vernon! The service and cultural hub of the North Okanagan Valley, Vernon is that rare blend of ‘small town’ flavor and friendliness with big town services. Nestled in the valley between Kalamalka Lake, Okanagan Lake, and Swan Lakes. Recreational and cultural activities abound and add zest to the four …read more
- A rare find indeed! A pleasant 10 minute drive through Vernon’s Okanagan Landing neighborhood; just past the Yacht Club, Paddlewheel Park, the Outboard Waterfront Restaurant, Kin public beaches, and all the tourist favorites!
- .95 acre tucked against a rock backdrop for supreme privacy!
- Approximately 386 ft of level frontage on Okanagan Lake – imagine boating all the way to Kelowna and Penticton!
- Minutes from Ellison Provincial Park and the adjacent Mountain of biking trails!
- Level, rolling lawns to the level, swim-friendly waters.
- Level enough for the safe launching of your boat!
- Room for a shop or possibly a Carriage home for extended family?
- Original wharf destroyed in a storm – applications for the new wharf to the Ministry of Lands, Forests, and Natural Resources.
- Detached double garage
- Built-in late 1960, this approximate 3114 sq ft, 3 level design offered 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, sprawling rooms, and access to massive decks
- Ceiling to floor rock, natural gas, fireplace centers the living/great room, vaulted wood ceilings.
- Spectacular views over Okanagan Lake
- This home was a summer residence for the owners who were not in attendance for many years. The footprint would be a great starting point for your new home, right by the water’s edge!
Return to Top