9853 Cathedral Drive, Silver Star, BC
$149,000Community: Silver Star
BUILDING LOT IN THE RIDGE SUBDIVISION
Enjoy all 4 seasons as a permanent resident of Silver Star Mountain Resort or make this your dream vacation escape! Welcome to ‘The Ridge’, the Mountain’s newest neighborhood of quality homes guided by a Victorian or Arts & Craft design guidelines. This choice building lot offers sunny southern exposure and sweeping views of the valley, mountains and lake! Ski in and out access! Close to the skating pond and tube town and the bustling, family friendly Village.
For more property details visit: https://www.silverstarproperties.ca/silver-star-real-estate/9853-cathedral-drive-silver-star/
HOMES AND VACATION PROPERTIES IN VERNON, BC AND THE NORTH OKANAGAN ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE BC SPECULATION TAX!
Discover Silver Star
Welcome to SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT – If you live at Silver Star, your home is a winter and summer playground! Imagine your vacation or investment property here or picture yourself living the dream year round! One of Canada’s 5-Star ski resorts with a vibrant family-friendly atmosphere! No snow-making required on Silver Star! Carve …read more
- Introduced in 2006 as Silver Star Mountain Resort’s newest residential neighborhood
- Set on the North ridge, minutes from the Village. Quick ski-in, ski-out access from 3 chairlifts! Spectacular views over the Monashee Mountains, Okanagan Valley, city lights of Vernon and surrounding lakes
- Pick your lot and start building your dream home and memories now!
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Nearest Run/Lift: Alpine Meadows Chair, the Summit Express Gondola and Comet Express and two skier overpasses offer easy ‘ski from’ service
- Walk to: Skating on Brewer’s Pond, Tube Town, Pinhead’s Bowling, or the Village
- Type: Detached single family or duplex homes
- Year: 2006
- Lots: 94 (Phase 1: 32, Phase 2: 62)
- Zoning: R2. Suites not permitted.
- Type of Ownership: Fee simple, freehold
- Building Scheme/Theme: Captures the spirit of the 1900’s, Victorian Craftsman or Arts and Crafts style with the addition of natural materials.
- Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Neighborhood Features: All services underground. Quick ski access to 3 chairs, plus a ski-bridge over Silver Star Road.
- Common Property: none
LOTS & HOMES
- Lot Features: Sloped with extensive views
- Lot Sizes: .14 – .46 Acre
- Strata Fees: No strata. Not applicable
- Neighborhood Fees: Maintenance fee (annual) for the Silver Star Road and Split Decision ski-bridges
- Suites: No legal suites
- Pet Friendly
- Parking: Per zoning
- Rental Policy: No obligation. Short term rentals allowed.
- Rental Management Company: No obligation
SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT FEE
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: Annual resort fee applicable.
Return to Top