9883 Cathedral Drive, Silver Star, BC
$199,000Community: Silver Star
LARGE DUPLEX LOT IN THE RIDGE SUBDIVISION
Large duplex lot in the Ridge subdivision at Silver Star Mountain Resort with gorgeous mountain, city and lake views! Ski in ski out with access from 3 chairs, the Comet Six Pack, Summit Express Gondola and Alpine Meadows Chair. Victorian and Craftsman building scheme. Approved plans available, approximately 2500 sq.ft. per side.
For more property details visit https://www.silverstarproperties.ca/silver-star-real-estate/9883-cathedral-drive-silver-star/
Your purchase in the North Okanagan is Not subject to Speculation Tax!
Buyers – for an informed, personal showing, Call Don Kassa, the Mountain Expert, at RE/MAX Vernon 250-549-4161.
Discover Silver Star
Welcome to SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT – If you live at Silver Star, your home is a winter and summer playground! Imagine your vacation or investment property here or picture yourself living the dream year round! One of Canada’s 5-Star ski resorts with a vibrant family-friendly atmosphere! No snow-making required on Silver Star! Carve …read more
- Introduced in 2006 as Silver Star Mountain Resort’s newest residential neighborhood
- Set on the North ridge, minutes from the Village. Quick ski-in, ski-out access from 3 chairlifts! Spectacular views over the Monashee Mountains, Okanagan Valley, city lights of Vernon and surrounding lakes
- Pick your lot and start building your dream home and memories now!
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Nearest Run/Lift: Alpine Meadows Chair, the Summit Express Gondola and Comet Express and two skier overpasses offer easy ‘ski from’ service
- Walk to: Skating on Brewer’s Pond, Tube Town, Pinhead’s Bowling, or the Village
- Type: Detached single family or duplex homes
- Year: 2006
- Lots: 94 (Phase 1: 32, Phase 2: 62)
- Zoning: R2. Suites not permitted.
- Type of Ownership: Fee simple, freehold
- Building Scheme/Theme: Captures the spirit of the 1900’s, Victorian Craftsman or Arts and Crafts style with the addition of natural materials.
- Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer, Municipal Water
- Neighborhood Features: All services underground. Quick ski access to 3 chairs, plus a ski-bridge over Silver Star Road.
- Common Property: none
LOTS & HOMES
- Lot Features: Sloped with extensive views
- Lot Sizes: .14 – .46 Acre
- Strata Fees: No strata. Not applicable
- Neighborhood Fees: Maintenance fee (annual) for the Silver Star Road and Split Decision ski-bridges
- Suites: No legal suites
- Pet Friendly
- Parking: Per zoning
- Rental Policy: No obligation. Short term rentals allowed.
- Rental Management Company: No obligation
SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT FEE
- Silver Star Mountain Resort Fee: Annual resort fee applicable.
Return to Top