9961 Purcell Drive, Silver Star BC
The Ridge at Silver Star Resort
Welcome to the City Of Vernon! The service and cultural hub of the North Okanagan Valley, Vernon is that rare blend of ‘small town’ flavor and friendliness with big town services. Nestled in the valley between Kalamalka Lake, Okanagan Lake, and Swan Lakes. Recreational and cultural activities abound and add zest to the four …read more
Introduced in 2006 as Silver Star Mountain Resort’s newest residential neighborhood. Set on the North ridge, minutes from the Village. Quick ski-in, ski-out access from Alpine Meadows Chair, Chris Cross, Split Decision and Attridge Run Out, Silver Queen Chair! Spectacular views over the Monashee Mountains, Okanagan Valley, city lights of Vernon and surrounding lakes. Easy walk to Brewers skating pond, Tube Town, Pinheads Bowling’s and the Village.
- 75 x 152.13 sitting on .28 of an acre,
- R2 zoned
- Lot is slightly sloped with extensive Views over ski runs and surrounding mountains
- Services: Hydro, Natural Gas, Telecommunications, Shaw Cable, TELUS, Silver Hawk Sewer, and Municipal Water Neighborhood Features: All services underground.
- The RAM (Resort Area Management Fee) of 5% on gross rentals will be discontinued and replaced with the New SSRA – Silver Star Resort Association – to which ALL property owners must subscribe. Annual, flat fees, are assessed on the size of your rental property and not applicable for owner occupied properties. The Association gives property owners the power to lobby Government for improvements and benefits for the Mountain! See https://www.silverstarresortassociation.ca
- Annual Bridge fees of approx 200.00 apply Owners must sign agreement with Silverhawk Sewer Utility
Return to Top