Welcome to SILVER STAR MOUNTAIN RESORT…where your home is a winter and summer playground! Imagine your vacation or investment property here or picture yourself living the dream year round! One of Canada’s 5-Star ski resorts with a vibrant family-friendly atmosphere!
No snow-making required on Silver Star! Carve through champagne powder. Over 3200 acres of ski-able terrain (the third largest in Canada) including beginner, intermediate and expert level tree-skiing and a new Race Center is in development. Or enjoy cross country skiing, skating on Brewer’s Pond, tubing, or snowshoeing.
In spring and summer enjoy a full range of outdoor adventure from hiking and mountain biking to wild flower tours and plenty of special events. Excellent restaurants, cafes, nightlife and shops in the full service Village Center! All this this just 22 km from the City of Vernon and under an hour from the Kelowna International Airport!
Silver Star Services and Highlights
- Silver Star real estate and properties includes condos, townhome, Alpine cottages, deluxe single and stratified homes (many with revenue suites) building lots
- Real estate for sale on Silver Star Mountain Resort, SilverStarProperties.ca
- School District 22, BX Elementary School , Vernon Senior Secondary, École Beairsto Elementary
- Greater Vernon Water, Silverhawk private sewage system, natural gas, BC Hydro
- Fire hall
- World class champagne powder, terrain and trails for beginner to the accomplished
- 20 minutes from downtown Vernon
- Under an hour from the Kelowna International Airport
Amenities and Recreation
- Dynamic mid-mountain Village Center with shopping, cafes, restaurants, entertainment, day spa, bowling alley, rentals, carriage rides, biathlon range, night skiing
- Tube town and ice skating outdoor rink
- Fat biking and night skiing
- World famous champagne powder! Perfect for alpine skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing!
- Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre with Snowshoe Center with rentals and lounge
- Silver Star Provincial Park
- Summer programs with mountain biking and hiking