Welcome to Alexis Park! A long established neighborhood northwest of Vernon’s downtown core. Residents of the area can enjoy walking access to the elementary school, Vernon Multiplex (Kal Tire Place), Vernon and District Performing Arts Center and Vernon Curling Rink as well as one of Vernon’s major shopping malls! Becker Park offers generous green space and walking trails on the east while Turtle Mountain provides an interesting hillside view and cliff-side trails to the west.
Alexis Park Services and Highlights
- Real estate includes modest condominiums, adult retirement, and multi-family homes
- Walk to downtown Vernon or to Village Green Mall
- School District 22: Alexis Park Elementary School, École Beairsto Elementary, and W.L. Seaton Secondary School
- Okanagan College
- Greater Vernon Water and Sewer
- Walk-in medical clinic
- 30 minutes to Kelowna International Airport
- Easy access to Highways 97, and 97A and 6!
- City of Vernon
Amenities and Recreation
- 2 blocks from the Performing Arts Center, Vernon Curling, Multiplex and Recreation Centre/Pool!
- Priest Valley Arena
- Centennial Outdoor Arena
- Vernon Vipers Junior Hockey Club
- Transit to Silver Star Mountain Resort
- Transit to Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre
- Alexis Park
- Becker Park Community Trail
- Turtle Mountain access to Grey Canal trail