Welcome to Predator Ridge! Carefully planned to blend into nature in Vernon’s historic Commonage grasslands; Predator Ridge is an amazing world class golf course and one of Canada’s top golf resort communities, offering many choices of home ownership. The golf course was designed by legendary architect, Les Furber with 36-holes of championship golf in a most spectacular Okanagan setting. The immaculately groomed community offers 1,200 acres with 12km+ of well-maintained walking and hiking trails.
Predator Ridge Services and Highlights
- Real estate includes 600 residences, luxury condos and townhomes, patio homes, estate homes, and factional ownership
- Award Winning Developer: Wesbild Holdings Ltd
- 2000 hours of sunshine annually!
- School District 22 and private schools: Clarence Fulton Secondary School, École Beairsto Elementary, Mission Hill Elementary School
- Okanagan College
- Greater Vernon Water and Sewer and private well and septic systems
- Newly expanded hospital and numerous medical clinics and specialists
- Newly paved road from the City of Vernon and direct access to Highway 97 South
- 30 minutes to Kelowna International Airport
Amenities and Recreation
- Premier, 36-holes of championship golf course and vibrant golf resort village
- Numerous casual and fine dining options
- Commonage Market
- Village Fitness Center pool, fitness centre, dining, and store
- Pet friendly community and even offers a new dog park and group dog walk on Sundays!
- Sparkling Hill Resort and Spa
- 20 minute drive to the City of Vernon and all amenities
- Kekuli Bay Provincial Park and Boat Launch on Kalamalka Lake
- Kalamalka Lake Lookout Road Trail
- Vernon Yacht Club
- 40 minutes to Silver Star Mountain Resort and Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre