Welcome to the East Hill neighbourhood! This Vernon neighborhood is always popular with busy families and retirees alike! The East Hill remains primarily a neighbourhood of single-family homes. Streets retain the charm of the era they were first developed, from the turn of the century to recent years.
East Hill offers tree-lined streets and post-war bungalows, the heritage district, adult communities and modern family homes of every size! Children can enjoy the Okanagan lifestyle, walk or bike to schools, the library and downtown. Community activities are all within walking distance in East Hill, from baseball diamonds to public pools, parks and even the Community Music School. Not to mention transit is readily available! Everything else is close at hand!
East Hill Services and Highlights
- Real estate includes modest to executive level single family homes, adult communities, heritage homes on large lots
- School District 22: École Beairsto Elementary, St James Private School, Vernon Secondary, Hillview Elementary and Silver Star Elementary
- Okanagan College
- Greater Vernon Water and Sewer
- Transit – walking distance to downtown!
- Vernon Jubilee Hospital – quick access to numerous medical clinics and specialists
- 30 minutes to Kelowna International Airport
Amenities and Recreation
- Polson Park with playground, trails, picnic shelters, skate park, water park and more!
- Lakeview Park and wading pool
- 11 Street Tot Lot playground
- 19 Avenue Tot Lot playground
- Caetani Cultural Centre
- Vernon Community Music School
- Hillview Golf Course – and quick access to many more courses!
- Mutrie Dog Park (map)
- Quick access to Performing Arts Center, Recreation and Multiplex facilities
- Vernon Curling Club
- 30 minutes to Silver Star Mountain Resort and Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre