#16 – 245 Kalamalka Lakeview Drive, Coldstream, BC
KEKULI BAY ESTATES
WELCOME TO KEKULI BAY ESTATES where this incredible 16.75 acre property is waiting for your dream home plans! Build your estate to take full advantage of the coveted views of Rattlesnake Point in Kalamalka lake. Take the service road right down to the famous Rail Trail and the shores of the lake! Know the gated entrance will ensure your privacy for your estate! Community water system, natural gas and hydro are at the lot line. Kekuli Bay Estates is a unique bareland strata neighborhood of small acreages and executive homes all thoughfully situated for privacy and separation. This ultimate location is ten minutes from the City of Vernon, 5 minutes to Kekuli Bay Boat Launch, 10 minutes to world class Predator Ridge golf course, 30 minutes to Silver Star Mountain Ski Resort and 20 Minutes to the Kelowna International airport!
Welcome to The Commonage! This neighborhood is named for the common grazing lands of the 1800s. Today, the sparsely treed, rolling hills of the Commonage are dotted with small farms and homes on larger lots but the ‘ranch flavour’, wide open spaces and amazing Okanagan views remain. A newly paved road from the City …read more
KEKULI BAY ESTATES
A unique bare land strata neighborhood of executive, estate-size acreages with distinctive homes overlooking Kalamalka Lake and the Coldstream Valley. Kalamalka Lake is one of the most stunningly beautiful lakes in British Columbia, always inspirational with its ever-changing color changes from jade to indigo!
- Perched on the hillside overlooking and fronting the already famous Rail Trail – a scenic rail corridor (formerly CN Rail line) running along the shore of Kalamalka Lake> Imagine – you can walk or bike from the City of Vernon all the way to the City of Kelowna!
- Two entrance gates for exclusivity
- Pleasant 10-minute drive from the City of Vernon
- What a location! 5 minutes to Kekuli Bay Boat Launch, 10 minutes to world class Predator Ridge golf course, 30 minutes to Silver Star Mountain Ski Resort and 20 Minutes to the Kelowna International airport!
16.75 acres with interesting rolling terrain in a preserved natural state. Spectacular, unobstructed views over Kalamalka lake!
- Incredibly private!
- Building envelope set out in Strata Plan but application to move it could be made to The North Okanagan Regional district
- This is the only lot that has a service road that goes directly to the famous Rail Trail on the shores of the lake!
- Building scheme on title.
- **No foreign buyer ban on bare land!
Return to Top