25 Husband Place
Quiet cul-de-sac in the well-established family neighborhood on Coldstream’s Middle Mountain! This 1/3 acre lot is landscaped for low maintenance so you can really focus on living the Okanagan Lifestyle! Glorious Kalamalka Beach is just a few blocks away! Easy biking to schools, college, and numerous parks! Bike all the way to Kelowna on the now-famous lakeside Rail Trail! The very private backyard offers a huge patio bordered by calming waterscape. If your lifestyle includes a pool there is loads of room here and still room to garden and play! Very comfortable home with the kitchen and open living area connected straight to the backyard! Sweeping views of the valley from the main level. Elevated ceilings, gas fireplace, and 3 bedrooms and two baths on the main! Entry-level offers a 4th bedroom, full bath, full laundry room, den/guest room, and a cozy TV/media room with wall lighting and a wall of built-ins. Gas heating, central air. The City of Vernon is just minutes away and in 30 minutes you can be on the slopes of the famous Silver Star Ski Resort! Take quick possession and start enjoying summer!
360 Video Tour
Welcome to the City Of Vernon! The service and cultural hub of the North Okanagan Valley, Vernon is that rare blend of ‘small town’ flavor and friendliness with big town services. Nestled in the valley between Kalamalka Lake, Okanagan Lake, and Swan Lakes. Recreational and cultural activities abound and add zest to the four …read more
- Located on the Coldstream side of Middleton Mountain, this is the perfect location for busy families!
- Just a few blocks from the beach and amenities of Kalamalka lake, biking distance to schools, college, numerous parks, and the head of the
- Amazing lakeside Rail Trail. Imagine – bike all the way to Kelowna!
- The quiet cul-de-sac of well-established single-family homes
- The high side lot offers sweeping views of the valley! The back is level for easy flow from the main living area.
- Very private at the back! Lots of room for pool and gardening and play!
- Very large, exposed aggregate patio with privacy screens and lovely waterscape!
- Low maintenance landscaping, so you can focus on the Okanagan lifestyle
- Take possession right away and start enjoying summer!
- Stucco exterior and shake roof
- Forced air heating system and central air
- Built-in vacuum and security system, phantom screen door
- Tile, laminate ad carpeted floors
- Double garage with clean-up sink and storage shelving
- Spacious tiled foyer
- Den/guest room – overlooks front yard – great office space!
- Bedroom and full bath with corner shower
- Bright and spacious laundry room
- Cozy TV/media room with wall of built-in shelving and wall lighting.
- The main level offers wide open living space with level access to the backyard!
- The living area has a gas fireplace and elevated ceiling and windows take in the sweeping valley views
- The generous kitchen has hardwearing tile floors and includes a large center work island, dining bar, pantry, and stainless appliances
- The dining area fits nicely into the bay window and has direct-level access to the patio and backyard
- The Master bedroom has lovely views, mirrored closets, ceiling fan, ensuite with shower
- Two children’s bedrooms with mirrored closets and bath with tub/shower
Return to Top