Winter 2015/2016 at Silver Star Mountain ResortPublished: November 20, 2015
New for Winter 2015/2016 at Silver Star Mountain Resort!
Did you hear about the new and exciting changes at Silver Star Mountain Resort? Here’s a summary.
Check out the full details at www.skisilverstar.com
- 130+ acres of new terrain on the mountain including 90+ acres of new intermediate level terrain and 20+ acres of expert-level tree skiing.
- A new Race Center in development on Cloud 9 which has been substantially widened and re-contoured. This frees up the BIG DIPPER for the skiing public
- Two new groomers – including a winch cat for steep runs!
- Resurfacing to more than 15 kilometers of road between Silver Star and Vernon including more than 3 km of residential roads!
- Village facelift – extensive exterior painting and upgrades– painting and
- The Red Antler! New, family friendly, casual dining and night life hotspot in the heart of the village. Enjoy live music, leather couches, house smoked meats, house wines on-tap along with 11 beers and cider!
- The annual Christmas Light Up, the event promises to be bigger than ever, with nearly $90,000 of LED lights
- Silver Star Mountain Resort and Heineken Canada have announced a multi-year partnership to develop new on-mountain events. Don’t miss out!
View Real Estate on Silver Star Mountain Resort!
Browse wide selection of MLS® listings, something for every budget.
From condos and townhome, Alpine cottages, luxury homes, building lots, deluxe single and stratified homes – many with revenue suites! View Okanagan real estate on Silver Star Mountain Resort
Canadians Prefer Vacation Cottages to Destination Holidays
It may surprise you to learn that 40 percent of Canadians said they’d give up annual destination (overseas) vacations. Nearly 21 percent said they would downsize their primary residence to finance their dream cottage, cabin or ski chalet. Wondering who are these buyers? Find out in last week’s blog! Read it now
About Priscilla & Company
Priscilla was one of six Canadian Realtors® to receive a RE/MAX, Luminary of Distinction award in 2014. She has surpassed every level of achievement held high by RE/MAX. Priscilla & Company incorporated in 1991 and are among the top RE/MAX teams in Canada.