Why Work With RE/MAX PriscillaPublished: July 9, 2018
Why Work With Priscilla & Company Realtors?
July 9, 2018
A lot of times we get asked by clients ‘Why should we work with RE/MAX Priscilla?” That’s a great question and our response is usually the same – ‘We help our clients make the buying and selling process easy.’
How do we do that? Our group has a dedicated administration team to assist you with getting all the necessary items together to list your house. Checklists for all documentation needed to both list and sell are provided and we book all inspections, photography and appraisals for you.
But that’s just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. We use new technology and programs to advertise your listing to a broad audience, meaning we get the best price for your listing in the quickest fashion:
– Advertising with local media (Castanet, GetInTheLoop, Real Estate Pages)
– Push listings to multiple listing sites across the country (Zillow, Homes & Lands, Point2Homes, Realtor.ca)
– Professional photography and drone footage to highlight your home
– Promote your listing through Castanet, Kijiji and our strong social network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
– Personalized brochures, open houses and Realtor tours
– Access to key support services (Home inspectors, home stagers and mortgage brokers)
Now with new regulations in place (Agency Disclosure, Dual Agency, Mortgage Stress Test, etc.) the benefits of working with an experienced Realtor is more necessary than ever and the RE/MAX Priscilla difference is even more obvious. We are uniquely positioned to offer informed single agency to all our clients, whether buying or selling. Our Realtors are highly trained professionals with in-depth knowledge of every aspect of the real estate market and the communities we serve. Our Realtors, Priscilla Sookarow, Craig Demetrick, Alan Stier, Heather Paulsen and Rodney Shanks are all skilled negotiators ready to assist all buyers and have been serving the North Okanagan community since 1986.